Sunday 8 June 2008

Twit 006 – The Importance of Being Scene

Due to excitement about the lake I skipped an important part of my week… I GOT MY HAIR CUT! At the BBQ mentioned previously in Twit 004 I bumped into “Danger Doom” Krissee Danger. Since she can cut hair and I had long hair it was inevitable. The best thing was that Krissee is the first hair dresser who’s been ready to square up and take up the gauntlet of my challenge to do whatever she wants with my hair!

So then a certain word got banded around a bit and it was set. I was going to get a little colour… just a little “Scene Stripe” stuck into my emo fringe. I have to say, it’s a beautiful sight to behold!

2 comments:

Krissee Danger said...

Ahhh and how incredibly important it is indeed to be scene on the festival circuit.

Unknown said...

dange. always scene'n it up.