Wednesday 2 July 2008

Twit 017 – Bradley and friends (Creation Festival)

During this festival I had the pleasure of meeting one of David and Lauren’s friends, Bradley Hathaway. Bradley is a poet/singer/songwriter. That is a lot of /’s but he is a talented man so he can handle them. He hung out behind our booth the whole festival and even though I had to postpone meeting him due to the crash that I talked about in Twit 016, I don’t think he was offended.

We also met the members of the band that was there too: Matt and Ric. They were both super ace guys as well and lots of fun to hang out with.

They did a show on a small stage that started at 12:40am. It was the best part of the festival as far as I'm concerned. Not much sleep happened at this festival, but I got over the crankiness…

1 comment:

candice said...

hope you had a grand time at cornerstone!