Tuesday 22 July 2008

Twit 024 – Podcast

Earlier this week we recorded the last of the podcasts for Dirty Little Secrets. For me the whole process was new and exciting. I guess that’s what you call a first and last time experience.

As it turns out I misread the email briefing and, rather than spending time finding something specific to bash Brandon about, I came ready to join in with whatever everyone else was saying about him. I did that fairly well. I should have just said “Prayer wall moderator” a few times and it would have been fine.

If anybody is dreaming about the glamor of being on a podcast you should know that all you need Garage Band, a mic, and a thing with twiddly buttons and wires sticking out of it. As we discovered, you don’t even need chairs to sit on! Now that's not glamor, that’s punk rock.

No comments: